If You Really Think No One Cares About You...

Miss A Mortgage Payment !

Be Sure to Visit www.GodTube.com


Helpful Hint With Reading Your Bible

Be sure to use a Giant print reading Bible, and when it is cut into 7 volumes of 260 pages each, it is not heavy, you can keep your volume with you and you should at all times. You can then read in spare moment or while waiting. Hundreds of otherwise lost hours can be redeemed by reading the Word continually. I have done this for years with great profits in my life.

Be sure to have a good study Bible. Do not read from your study Bible, and do not study from your reading Bible. One of the things you must stop is trying to mix reading and study. Reading through the Bible is on a schedule (reading a set number of pages each day to finish at a set date); but study can be slow, you can mull over Scriptures as much as you like, mark verses, BUT NOT WHILE READING YOUR HOUR A DAY!


“When I READ the Bible ------GOD TALKS TO ME.”
“When I STUDY -------I prepare myself to TALK TO OTHERS.”

No comments:

Everything Glorious